Nitecore UM10 Li-ion Battery Charger
A sleek and portable battery charging resource, the Nitecore UM10 Li-ion Battery Charger is a multi-functional device that charges a wide range of Li-Ion batteries. This USB powered charger features an LCD screen that displays all of the relevant data regarding the battery you wish to charge, and intelligent circuitry identifies battery capacity and optimal charging rates. The body of the charger is constructed from durable and fire retardant materials, and has both reverse polarity protection and optimized heat dissipation safety features.
Compatible With: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340, 14500, 10440
- USB Powered
- LCD Display
- Intelligent Power Management System
- Intelligently Detect Input Power
- Optimized Charging Program For IMR Batteries
- Intelligently Selects Charging Current Based On Battery Capacity
- Rear USB Cable Winder
- Fire Retardant Construction
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Designed For Optimal heat Dissipation
- Certified By RoHS, CE, FCC And CEC
- Input Voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output Voltage: 4.2V ± 1% / 5V
- Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
- Dimensions: 100mm x 38mm x 35mm
- Weight: 57 gram (without batteries or power cord)
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. vaporinvasion.com and any of vaporinvasion.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.